In accordance with the Article 6 III 1° of the French Law n°2004-575 dated 21 June 2004 to support confidence in the digital economy, you are informed that:
1. iDelegate™ trademark
This site, the iDelegate™ trademark and the strapline “Delegating Authority Made Easy” are the property of Kirill DEREVENSKI, French SIREN registration: 845 331 529, APE: 7022Z (Business and business management advice), registered at: 5, rue Jean Mermoz, 78000 Versailles, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Site editor
The person responsible for publications on this site is DEREVENSKI Kirill as iDelegate’s Founder.
3. Site hosting
This site is hosted with:
4.1 Internet privacy
Cookies are used for gathering statistical information for Google Analytics and for support of the comments (if applicable). The cookies are set by the WordPress CMS platform and by Google Analytics services which we use.
Should we provide a subscription functionality, your e-mail will be stored on Namecheap, Inc servers and you will be notified about every new publication on this site. Should we eliminate subscriptions, all e-mails previously collected for this purpose will be erased. Also, if you have subscribed and later on decide to unsubscribe, your email will be erased upon unsubscribing.
The owner of the site make no warranty whatsoever to you, express or implied, regarding the security of the site, including with respect to the ability of unauthorised person(s) to intercept or access information transmitted by you through its communicational functionalities including forms and buttons.
You may wish to participate in the various blogs, forums and other Social Media Platforms hosted by iDelegate which we may make available to you on this site. The main aim of these Social Media Platforms is to facilitate and allow you to share content. However, the owner of the site cannot be held responsible if you share personal information on Social Media Platforms that is subsequently used, misused or otherwise appropriated by another user.
4.2 Content licensing and attribution
This site publicises some original Delegation of Authority concepts which aim to realise defined financial benefits if applied in an organisational (both for- and non-profit) setting. These are the subject to our Intellectual Property.
All published content of this site, unless stated otherwise, is owned or controlled by the owner of this site and is protected by international copyright laws. What this means is that:
- You may use the content only for non-commercial purposes of your personal review, advancement, development or academic research.
- You are not permitted to publish, re-publish, transmit, or otherwise reproduce the information provided on this site, in whole or in part, in any format to any third party without the express written consent of the site owner. In addition, you are not permitted to alter, obscure, or remove any copyright, trademark or any other notices that are provided to you in connection with the information. The owner of this site reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, in the interests of their own editorial discretion and business judgment, to add, modify, or remove any of the information.
- Pointing to other parties’ trademarks on this site is for identification purposes only and does not indicate that such parties have approved this site or any of its contents. This Legal Notice does not grant you any right to use the trademarks of other parties.
- This Licensing and Attribution is not designated to, and will not, transfer or grant any rights in, or to the information other than those which are specifically described herein, and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the owner of the site or the third-party providers from whom the owner of the site have obtained the information. You are required to read and abide by any additional Licencing and Attribution rules that may be posted on this site from time to time concerning information obtained from specific third-party providers. Such third-party providers shall have no liability to you for monetary damages on account of the information provided to you via this site.
- This site may be pointing to certain laws and regulations. Laws and regulations will change over time and should be interpreted only in light of particular circumstances. Neither the owners of the site nor any of their third-party providers shall have any responsibility to maintain the data and services made available on this site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Availability of data and services are subject to change without notice.
- In any case, no modification of the content is permitted. Further sharing of the content is allowed providing the ownership of the content in question is clearly attributed to Kirill Derevenski and linked back to iDelegate.io.
- You may link to this site provided that such link does not involve: unauthorised use of our logo; any false claim (actual or implied) of endorsement by, or other relationship with the owner of the site or iDelegate; framing or embedding of any pages of this site; or other infringement of our trademarks, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights.
The owner of this site may change this Licensing and Attribution as needed. If changes to the statement are made, please note that it may take up to 30 business days before new practices are implemented. Check this page periodically if you would like to monitor changes.
4.3 Validity of information
The owner of this site undertakes to make reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on this site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided.
4.4 Contributions and communications
The nature of iDelegate is such that it may to generate debate and exchange of views. The owner of this site shall be free to use or copy all non personally identifiable information arising from such debate and exchange of views, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purposes. Such purposes may include own commercialisation, disclosure to third parties and/or developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods or services.
The sender of any communications to this site (e.g. via comments) or to the owner of this site (e.g. via email) shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
Any comments submitted via this site may be subjected to moderator review and content controls operated on behalf of the owner.
The owner of this site shall have no liability, contingent or otherwise, to you or to third parties, for the correctness, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, performance, continued availability, completeness or delays, omissions, or interruptions in the delivery of the information, data and services available on this site or for any other aspect of the performance of this service or for any failure or delay in the execution of any transactions through this service. In no event will the owner of this site be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages which may be incurred or experienced on account of you using the information, data or services made available on this site, or inability to access this site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this site, even if the owner of this site has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The owner of this site will have no responsibility to inform you of any difficulties experienced by the owner of this site or third parties with respect to the use of the services or to take any action in connection therewith.
The information presented on this site should not be construed as technology, legal, tax, accounting or any other professional advice or service. The fact that the owner of the site has made the data and services provided on this site available to you constitutes neither a recommendation that you enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any product described on this site is suitable or appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained herein with respect to any product should not be considered to be a disclosure of all risks or complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned.
You should neither construe any of the material contained herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice nor make this service the primary basis for any investment decisions made by or on behalf of you, your accountants, or your managed or fiduciary accounts.
You should consult with a professional advisor familiar with your particular situation for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision. You should not send any confidential information to iDelegate until you have received agreement to perform the services you request.
You are reminded that this site may provide links or references to other sites but the owner of this site has no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this site.